What do you do when your partner’s sexual history is more extensive than yours?
In this episode, I talk to a man who is struggling with his girlfriend’s sexual history, and the things she experienced before they met. I was so proud of him for his transparency, because it’s something a lot of couples are facing but not many people are discussing.
My Partner’s Sexual History
In this episode we talk though:
- Some concerns that come up when one person has a more extensive sexual history.
- Understanding and dealing with the root of these hard emotions.
- How to deal with the past in a healthy way.
- Whether or your partner’s sexual history is a deal-breaker and how to know.
- And much more!
Tune in this brand new episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below!
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN ON iTUNES BY CLICKING HERE
Additional Ways To Listen: STITCHER – SPOTIFY – GOOGLE PLAY – iHEART RADIO
Connect with today’s sponsors: upperroom.org/welcome and ISSUU.com/podcast
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
FREE QUIZ: IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP HEALTHY
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi