What do you do when your partner’s sexual history is more extensive than yours?
In this episode, I talk to a man who is struggling with his girlfriend’s sexual history, and the things she experienced before they met. I was so proud of him for his transparency, because it’s something a lot of couples are facing but not many people are discussing.
My Partner’s Sexual History
In this episode we talk though:
- Some concerns that come up when one person has a more extensive sexual history.
- Understanding and dealing with the root of these hard emotions.
- How to deal with the past in a healthy way.
- Whether or your partner’s sexual history is a deal-breaker and how to know.
- And much more!
Tune in this brand new episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below!
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi