Porn No More Course and Workbook
Porn kills relationships.
While many people try to normalize porn in our culture, both research and God’s Word demonstrate that engaging in lustful behaviors on a regular basis causes damage to our bodies, souls, and spirits.
But it is possible to live a porn-free life!! We not only believe it, we’ve witnessed hundreds and thousands of men and women live it out in their day to day lives. And we want to help you get there, too.
The issue with many solutions to porn and other sexual misbehaviors, is that they simply scratch the surface. You may have tried things like internet filters, bouncing your eyes, or upping your spiritual disciplines with little to no avail.
That’s because there are deeper issues — root issues — underneath the surface that those solutions cannot reach. That’s exactly why we wrote this course.
This 21 Day Course and workbook (127 pages) is designed to help you get to the roots of your unwanted sexual struggles with porn and lust and help you find freedom from pornography and lust. It’s an opportunity for you to dig in, identify the underlying causes of your struggle, and help you devise a solution that will lead you into deeper levels of healing.
Through this course you will learn things like:
- Engaging in effective Accountability and Full Disclosure
- How to implement healthy Boundaries with technology
- Identifying the toxic cycle of Shame
- Emotional health and self-awareness
- Reframing your Mentality about Porn
- Address and outline the topic of masturbation
- Identify stimulants and stressors
- Uncover the deeper meaning of fantasies and triggers
- Getting to the root of underlying feelings, deeper hurts, and emotional needs
- Identify and overcome obstacles keeping you stuck
- Come up with an effective short and long term plan for healing
- And so much more!!
P*RN NO MORE is a 21 Day Course that will be delivered instantly to your inbox an electronic downloadable 127 page PDF filled with lessons, workbook prompts, and questions to help guide you to doing the deeper work. And let me assure you, for those who are willing and ready to do the work – there is freedom on the other side.
We want to help give you the tools you need to get started on your journey of healing, and find freedom from lust and pornography. We believe that this can be the time you do it differently. This can be the time you finally say No More to Porn and Lust. It’s time to be set free. We’re rooting for you, praying for you, and cheering you on.
There are no reviews yet.