The past year of the podcast has brought listeners from all across the country and world, and our very first caller is Terry from Fiji!
Terry and his girlfriend are committed to saving sex for marriage, and he wants to know some practical suggestions and tips for physical boundaries.
Practical Physical Boundaries
In today’s episode we’ll talk through:
- Practical ways you can set physical boundaries – some suggestions that actually work!
- Why acting “overly spiritual” can actually hinder your desire to save sex for marriage.
- The importance of communicating your boundaries before-hand.
- How to re-frame your perspective so that you see saving sex for marriage as an investment in the relationship vs. a barrier to the relationship.
This is why you’re going to love Terry and the conversation we have about physical boundaries and saving sex in this very first episode of Season 5 of the Love + Relationships Podcast.
Tune in this brand new episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below!
Meet our Sponsor: Want kids someday? Modern Fertility will give you insight into how many eggs you have, hormone levels, and any reproductive red flags. The results go in-depth into what every hormone means and you can also talk 1:1 with a fertility nurse to review your results and options for next steps. Get $20 off TODAY by going to: https://modernfertility.com/debra/
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi