Today’s caller wants to know if there’s such a thing as good jealousy in a relationship vs. unhealthy jealousy – and if so, how do you know the difference?
Welcome to SEASON 5 of the Love + Relationships Podcast!! I’m so excited about this new look, and these brand new episodes!
Dealing With Jealousy in a Relationship
If you’ve ever struggled with jealousy in a relationship, then you don’t want to miss this episode because I’m talking through:
- What jealousy is.
- Two reasons why you might be feeling it.
- How to know if there’s an underlying problem in the relationship.
- How to know if the underlying problem is something inside of you.
- How to deal with jealousy in the relationship.
Tune in this brand new episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below!
Connect with our Sponsor at https://www.smaywilsonshop.com/
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi