I’ve heard from so many singles over the past few weeks who are struggling and looking for some encouragement as they navigate this time of social distancing and quarantine.
So I invited my single friend, Lisa Anderson, to join me as we discuss ways to thrive during this hard time. Lisa is the director of the young adults ministry of Focus on the Family called Boundless, and she is a single woman who I consider as one who is THRIVING in what God has called her to do.
In this important episode, we cover:
- How to deal with the isolation that comes during this time.
- What to practically do with your unmet need for physical touch.
- Why accountability is important during this time.
- How to infuse meaning and purpose during this time.
- How to get your emotional needs met right now.
- And so many other amazing tips, advice, and encouragement for singles!
If you’re single, or know someone who is, I invite you to tune in to this bonus episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast, and ask God to open your heart to what He is doing around you and through you during this time.
Tune in to today’s episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below!
Get professional counseling from the comfort of your own home this year! Online professional counseling + Believers in Christ. Check out Faithful Counseling at http://getfaithful.com/debra — 10% off your first month!!
UPCOMING WAYS TO CONNECT AT TrueLoveDates.com:
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi