This week on the blog, I released an article called 10 Quarantine Self Care Tips for Mental and Emotional Health, and today on the podcast I’m reviewing and expanding the second part of this 2 part podcast series, covering the last 5 tips in Part 2 of the Self Care Tips, as well as how they’ve played out in my personal life this week.
In this episode I cover:
- The importance of making time for fun and why it matters in times of crisis.
- Some ways you can learn and grow during quarantine.
- How, why and when you should include counseling as part of your journey.
- The healing power of empathy.
- And why all the cookie-cutter advice you’re getting about what your daily schedule should look like might actually be wrong for you!!
So tune in to Listen to Part 1 of Quarantine Self Care Tips For Mental and Emotional Health, Click HERE.
Quarantine Self Care Tips 6-10
To tune in to Quarantine Episode #2 of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the buton below!
Get counseling from the comfort of your own home this year! Online professional counseling + Believers in Christ. Check out Faithful Counseling at http://getfaithful.com/debra — 10% off your first month!!
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
Do you want to commit to Praying For Your Love Life? If so, you’re going to love 21 Days to Pray For Your Love Life Devotional and Prayer Journal. It’s a 21 Day Course walking you through 21 days of SPECIFIC and MEANINGFUL prayers for love. Join thousands of other singles who have gone through this course and are committed to praying for love! Use code LOVE for 20% off any program.
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi