Are you seriously dating someone or even got engaged during Covid?
Life looks a little different than we expected right now, with wedding ceremonies, showers, and celebrations and parties cancelled or drastically altered to fit social distancing norms.
Today, I talk to my friend Emma Mae, who just got engaged during this crazy season. We talk:
- Wedding Prep During Covid
- How she knew he was the one to say YES to
- What it’s like to be engaged during Covid
- Things they’re doing to get their hearts ready for marriage.
- And so much more!
This was such a fun conversation!
Tune in this brand new episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below!
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi