2020 has brought a lot of hard things…it’s increased pressure and conflict in relationships.
Today’s caller wants to know what do you do when you find yourself plunged into the season of FALL in a relationship? Fall is the season of conflict and communication – and it seems a lot of people are jumping right into it with all the stress and pressure this year has brought.
Conflict in Relationships
In this episode we cover:
- What happens when you feel like you’re all of a sudden navigating conflict in a relationship that wasn’t there before?
- How to see conflict as a positive part of the relationship.
- What are the signs that you’re in FALL in a relationship?
- What does it look like to “do the work” of the season of fall?
- Recognizing passivity in my conflict style.
- Recognizing past triggers vs. present problems.
- And so much more!
So tune in to this episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below, and leave us your rating and review!
Connect with today’s sponsor: ISSUU.com/podcast
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi