Am I too picky? Today’s caller is wondering if she’s too picky, or if she just has high standards? How can you tell the difference, especially when people are making comments that….maybe….you’re too picky.
I invited my friend, Pastor Ben Stuart author of Single, Dating, Engaged, Married, to join me as a co-host for today’s episode as we talk through the difference between having high standards, and being too picky.
Am I Too Picky?
In today’s episode we cover:
- How do I know if I’m being too picky?
- What non-negotiables should I have on my list?
- What are the difference between needs and preferences? Majors and minors?
- What, if anything, does scripture tell us is criteria for a relationship?
- Are dating apps messing with our heads when it comes to choosing a relationship?
- Where does attraction fall into this?
- And so much more!
Tune in this brand new episode of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below!
Connect with today’s sponsor: upperroom.org/welcome
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi