Am I too picky? Today’s caller is wondering if she’s too picky, or if she just has high standards? How can you tell the difference, especially when people are making comments that….maybe….you’re too picky.
We’re highlighting the top 5 most downloaded podcasts of the past 12 months, and this question came in at #2!
I invited my friend, Pastor Ben Stuart author of Single, Dating, Engaged, Married, to join me as a co-host for today’s episode as we talk through the difference between having high standards, and being too picky.
Am I Too Picky?
In today’s episode we cover:
- How do I know if I’m being too picky?
- What non-negotiables should I have on my list?
- What are the difference between needs and preferences? Majors and minors?
- What, if anything, does scripture tell us is criteria for a relationship?
- Are dating apps messing with our heads when it comes to choosing a relationship?
- Where does attraction fall into this?
- And so much more!
Tune in this episode of the Love & Relationships Podcast and follow the show by clicking on the button below!
Books by Debra:
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season, and Are You Really OK?. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi