Today’s question is about finding hope after heartbreak. I’m joined by my new friend, Ben Courson, a young pastor and leader who specializes in sharing the message of hope, and who has dealt with his fair share of heartbreak.
This conversation with Ben is going to encourage and inspire you as we talk about:
- Ways to practically deal with heart break and move forward.
- The concept of soul ties, what we think about it and what you need to know about spiritual and emotional intimacy.
- How long before you start dating again after a heartbreak.
- What happens when you think God tells you they are the one and then they end up breaking your heart?
- How to deal with the pain of when an ex starts dating someone else, and so much more!
If you’ve ever had a broken heart, this episode is for you. Tune in to Episode 73 of the Love + Relationships Podcast and subscribe to the show by clicking on the button below!
Friends! Get counseling from the comfort of your own home this year! Online professional counseling + Believers in Christ. Get matched with a counselor within 24 hours!!!! Check out Faithful Counseling at http://getfaithful.com/debra — 10% off your first month!! You’re going to be so glad you did!
Love + Relationships Podcast Notes:
For other great episodes of the Love + Relationships Podcast check out:
- Spring: Is Your Relationship Growing?
- Summer Is When Things Get Hot: On Intimacy
- Colors of Fall: Questions To Ask Your Partner NOT Assume
- Winter: The frost of Apathy and How To Deal With It
MORE BOOKS BY DEBRA
Get busy learning what you need to know about healthy singleness, dating, and marriage. Check out Love In Every Season: The Four Stages of Every Healthy Relationship, Choosing Marriage: Why It Has To Start With We > Me or True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life.
And Check out Debra’s Love + Relationships Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts!
DEBRA FILETA is a Licensed Professional Counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of Choosing Marriage and True Love Dates, and Love In Every Season. She’s also the host of the hotline style Love + Relationships Podcast. Her popular relationship advice blog, TrueLoveDates.com, reaches millions of people with the message of healthy relationships. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twi