Earlier this week on Facebook, I asked Single Guys and Single Girls to tell me what they wanted the opposite sex to know.
Part 1 of this 2-part series (10 Things Single Guys Want Single Girls to Know), has caused some awesome (and hilarious) dialogue among the genders (go check out the comment section)!
So in light of that, let’s take a look at the flip side – the complex and beautiful minds of women. Here are some of the top 10 things single girls want single guys to know:
- Be confident! Not arrogant, but confident. We find it really attractive.
- Don’t bother talking to me if you’re talking to someone else, too. One at a time, bachelor, one at a time…
- Chivalry is still lovely, but it isn’t enough to win a girl.
- Be brave! If you’re interested, say something!!!!! We want to know.
- Sometimes, we just want to be friends. Don’t take it too personally, because we’d rather protect your heart than lead you on.
- You don’t have to be a supermodel, but remember, hygiene REALLY matters. So, take care of yourself.
- We’re just going to say it: A genuine love for the Jesus is a total turn-on…
- We’re not perfect, so please make sure you have realistic expectations as to what a REAL woman really looks like.
- If you’re not interested, please be honest. Don’t string us along because the damage that comes from a broken heart takes a while to heal. Actions speak louder than words.
- Your heart is the most meaningful part of who you are. Make sure you’re working on yours before you try to win mine.
Comment below: Single guys, what did you think of their advice? Single ladies, what are some other things you want single guys to know?
It’s time to do dating the right way. Guy or girl….your love-life needs this book.
Debra Fileta is a Professional Counselor, national speaker, and author of True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life, 21 Days to Jump Start Your Love Life, and 21 Days to Pray For Your Love Life – where she writes candidly about dating, relationships, and how to find true love. You may also recognize her voice from her 150+ articles at Relevant Magazine or Crosswalk.com! She’s also the creator of this True Love Dates Blog! Connect with her on Facebook or Twitter or book a session with her today!